Sunday, July 3, 2011

Video of Me Jumping through a geyser!!!


It was an amazing journey that the four of us took to get to the geysers.  John, Rachel and I met eachother through one of the three day tours that takes you to the train grave yards, the salt flats, the volcanoes, the famous "tree" rock, the hot springs, the geysers, and the green and red lagoons. Everything was beautiful and breathtaking! I felt my soul connect with the earth. I could feel my very being fill with love and admiration for pachamama.
On the second day when we reached the geysers I was scared because on the way there people were telling stories about their friends getting burned from them. We were all cautious walking up to the first one which was recorded below. Our guide saw how hesitant we were being so he quickly ran up to it and ran through the geyser. I remember feeling my heart drop but when he turned to look at us he was fine. He later told us that this geyser in particular was man-made and was the only one that would not burn us to smitherins. John and Rachel ran through immediatley and I was going to skip it all together but then I thought, "how many times is a person able to run through a geyser and not get burned?!". Running through it shot hot air all around my body and I got a huge whif of sulpher. Which was Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment